Customer Service Representative for Chemical Company
Position Description: Customer Service
PVS Nolwood Chemicals, Inc., one of the Midwest’s leading chemical distributors, seeks a full-time Customer Service Representative. We are seeking a candidate who enjoys the profession of serving customers, has exceptional communication skills and is professional, upbeat, team oriented, and responsive.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service and support from receiving customer’s order to shipment follow-up and complaint handling within required timeline and highest level of accuracy
- Working in tandem with the sales staff to ensure perfect service
- Timely fulfillment of customer requests
- Coordinating production, delivery and purchasing schedules with sales order delivery requirements
- Record customer service issues, coordinate the investigation with relevant parties and provide root cause, corrective and preventive actions to customer in some cases.
- Price verification and quote maintenance
- Continuous process improvement
- Some college or at least 2 years of relevant working experience in Customer Service is highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, quick in learning, and able to work under pressure.
- Above average math, spelling, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must be very detail oriented and extremely accurate
- Must work well as part of a team and a desire to be a positive and friendly service provider
- Must be punctual with excellent attendance.
- Must have good memory skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in an environment where change is the norm and accept other jobs being assigned according to Customer Service Team objectives
- Working knowledge of computers. Microsoft Office software preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
PVS values diversity and is committed to upholding the laws and regulations published by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As an equal opportunity employer, PVS makes all employment-related decisions based upon qualifications, merit and business needs.
OR Download PDF