Sales Representative-Cleveland Territory-PVS Nolwood Chemicals, Inc.
Job Title: Sales Representative – Cleveland Territory– PVS Nolwood Chemicals, Inc.
We are expanding and seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Representative to join our team at PVS Nolwood Chemicals, Inc. The Sales Representative will be responsible for growing our business in the Cleveland Territory by identifying new business opportunities and servicing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, a problem solver, and possess strong relationship-building skills. The Sales Representative will be required to maintain safety as a top priority and uphold the fundamentals of the Nicholson Nine and Responsible Care Guiding Principles.
- Develop new business and service existing accounts in the Cleveland Territory
- Effectively communicate and follow up in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Innovatively solve problems and troubleshoot customer challenges
- Plan pre-call strategies and address customer objections through value-add selling
- Create, strengthen, and grow partnerships at key existing accounts
- Prioritize effective time and territory management to grow the Cleveland customer database
- Exemplify a high level of motivation and determination to grow the assigned territory
- Recognize customer needs through excellent listening skills
- Uphold the fundamentals of the Nicholson Nine and Responsible Care Guiding Principles
- Maintain safety as a top organizational priority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Chemical business experience preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Office and E-mail computer programs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High level of motivation
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with customers
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive base salary with commissions and company-paid expenses. Additionally, ample technical support is provided along with continuous training and the opportunity for tuition reimbursement. Compensation is based on previous experience and the ability to succeed within our organization and the current territory. Health and Dental benefits, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and 401(k) participation are also provided.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
PVS values diversity and is committed to upholding the laws and regulations published by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As an equal opportunity employer, PVS makes all employment-related decisions based upon qualifications, merit, and business needs.
OR Download PDF