Sales Representative Distribution
Responsibilities (May include but not limited to):
- Responsible for developing new business and servicing existing accounts
- Effective communicator, timely follow up and attention to detail
- Innovative problem solver and can troubleshoot customer challenges
- Constructive pre-call planning, address customer objections through value-add selling
- Works to create, strengthen and grow partnerships at key existing accounts
- Grow Lexington/ Louisville, KY, customer database by prioritizing effective time and territory management
- Exemplifies high level of motivation and determination to grow the assigned territory
- Recognize customer needs through excellent listening skills
- Maintain safety as a top organizational priority
- Uphold the fundamentals of the Nicholson Nine and Responsible Care Guiding Principles. Environmental Health, Safety and Security are a responsibility of every PVS Employee.
Required Education / Training / Equivalent Experience (Prior to hire / transfer):
S./B.A. degree or equivalent required
- Chemical business experience preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Office and E-mail computer programs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of motivation
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
This position will have a competitive base salary with commissions, company paid expenses, and a company provided automobile. In addition, ample technical support is provided along with continuous training and the opportunity for tuition reimbursement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
PVS values diversity and is committed to upholding the laws and regulations published by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As an equal opportunity employer, PVS makes all employment-related decisions based upon qualifications, merit and business needs.
Compensation is based upon previous experience and the ability to succeed both within our organization as well as in the current territory. Health and Dental benefits, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and 401(k) participation is also provided. Applicants must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
OR Download PDF